Gaerne SG-10 Boots
Gaerne SG-10 Boots
- The Gaerne SG10 is arguably dollar for dollar the best motocross boot on the market today due to the innovative features Gaerne packed in.
- It all starts with the technology to make safe even safer so Gaerne developed the "Razor Back Pivot System" for the SG10 boots that gives superior protection for the ankle. The Razorback system gives great side-to-side and front-to-back mobility without restricting movement.
- Polyurethane construction with the Razorback system along with the protection on the inside, toe, and outside of the SG10 boots provides excellent impact resistance without adding weight.
- Leather is a must when developing a high end boot, but Gaerne took it a step further with the SG10 boots and used Italian hand-selected full-grain leather to provide easy break-in and quality protection.
- Gaerne's "Grip Guard" inner panel is incorporated into the Razorback system that creates a high friction contact point between you and your bike for quality control while protecting against heat and abrasion.
- A supercross shank gives the SG10 boots a rigid platform that takes any high impact racing or just riding can through at it.
- Gaining control and feel through the foot pegs is high priority and Gaerne installed a dual compound sole on the SG10 boots to accomplish that.
- The buckles of the SG10 boots follow the simple rule "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" The aluminum buckles are durable and adjustable that function with ease.
- Inside the SG10 boot is like a 5 star resort with the memory cell polyurethane foam liner surrounding your feet with the addition of Bio-foam for a custom like fit.
- Even the foot bed found in the SG10 boots plays a part in the exceptional comfort. Gaerne incorporated a shock absorbing material to keep you comfy.
Please Contact Us for product availability