2020 Husqvarna FX 450
The pinnacle of Husqvarna offroad competition, the FX 450 uses advanced engineering techniques to not only draw 63 hp from the 450cc motor, but also position the engine closer to the centre of gravity to vastly improve handling and manoeuvrability. The addition of launch control means perfect acceleration off the line, while class-leading ergonomics and traction control keep the rider in full control.
- New graphics providing a premium modern look
- Updated WP XACT suspension
- Lightweight ChroMoly steel frame
- Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
- Magura hydraulic clutch system
Brembo calipers & high performance discs
- Traction and launch control with advanced settings
- ProTaper Handlebar
- Progressive throttle & ODI Grips
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
Stronger oil pump intermediate gear for improved durability
New CP piston with updated skirt shape for enhanced durability & performance.
- New XACT naming
- New settings for improved rider comfort
- Updated XACT fork with AER Technology: calibrated pistons for better tolerances and improved fork action. New caps and coloring.
- Updated XACT Shock: New compression adjuster and nut for easier service and better tolerances. New coloring.
Displacement: 449.9 cm³
Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
Bore/Stroke: 95 mm / 63.4 mm
- Starter: Kick & Electric starter
Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
EMS: Keihin EMS
Frame design: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
Front Suspension: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
Suspension travel (front): 310 mm
Suspension travel (rear): 300 mm
Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
Steering head angle: 63.9 °
Seat height: 950 mm
Tank capacity (approx.): 8.5 l