2020 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701
The 2020 Svartpilen 701, now in its second year of production respectively, receives new colors, trim, graphics and technical details that enhance the modern look of its ground breaking design. The high-performance 692 cc single cylinder engine compliments the machines' dynamic handling and exciting riding experience. Weighing only 161 kg (354 lbs) without fuel, the Svartpilen 701 features adjustable suspension and is further highlighted by new spoked wheels and CNC-machined footrests.
- Engine Specifications
- Chassis Specifications
- Striking new color, trim and graphics with premium bronze finish and CNC machined footrests.
- New lightweight, tubeless 18 ̋ front and 17 ̋ rear aluminum spoked wheels highlight the flat track-inspired design.
- Powerful, compact 692.7 cc SOHC engine with counter balancer shaft, dual-plug ignition, electronic fuel injection and Ride-by-Wire system for excellent throttle response.
- The APTC™ (Adler Power Torque Control) slipper clutch maximizes rear wheel grip while the Magura hydraulic system guarantees perfect clutch modulation.
- The 6 speed gearbox is linked to an easy shift sensor which allows the rider to make seamless up and down shifts without the use of the clutch.
- Lightweight Chromium Molybdenum steel trellis frame designed with specific flex characteristics to ensure precise handling and deliver confidence in all conditions.
- High-quality WP APEX 43 mm open cartridge forks with split damping functions offer easy compression and rebound damping adjustment for personalized ride characteristics.
- Connected via a linkage system, the fully adjustable WP monoshock delivers smooth progression for an agile and comfortable ride.
- Forged aluminum triple clamps use specifically calculated flex characteristics for agile handling while aluminum offroad-style handlebars mounted to risers provide a comfortable, upright riding position.
- 320 mm front and 240 mm rear floating discs are combined with Brembo calipers and a state-of-the-art Bosch ABS system for controlled braking.
Displacement: 692.7 cc
Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
Bore/Stroke: 105 mm / 80 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
Clutch: APTC™ Slipper Clutch, Hydraulically Operated
EMS: Keihin EFI, 50mm Throttle Body
- Frame design: Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel Trellis Frame
Front Suspension: WP APEX 43 mm USD Fork
- Rear suspension: WP APEX Monoshock with Linkage
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc brake 320/240 mm
- Front/Rear Tires: Pirelli MT60RS 110/80R18; 160/60R17
Steering head angle: 25 °
- Wheelbase: 1,436 ± 15 mm / 56.5 in ± 0.6 in
- Ground Clearance: 164 mm / 6.5 in
- Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.8 in
- Tank Capacity: 12.0 l / 3.2 gal
- Weight, w/o Fuel: 161 kg / 354 lbs