2020 Husqvarna TC 125
With 40 hp and unrivalled agility, the TC 125 may be small in capacity but makes up for it by being big on capability. Using the latest in 2-stroke technology put through countless hours of testing results in more power and torque than anything else in its class. The TC 125 features premium build quality and components, making it a true contender for both seasoned racers and beginners.
- Engine Specifications
- Chassis Specifications
- New graphics providing a premium modern look
- Updated WP XACT suspension
- Lightweight ChroMoly steel frame
- Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
- Magura hydraulic clutch system
- Brembo calipers & high performance discs
- Traction and launch control with advanced settings
- ProTaper Handlebar
- Progressive throttle & ODI Grips
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
Reworked reeds for better sealing and improved performance
New front sprocket fixation uses a screw and diaphragm spring for am ore secure installation
- New XACT naming
- New settings for improved rider comfort
- Updated XACT fork with AER Technology: calibrated pistons for better tolerances and improved fork action. New caps and coloring.
- Updated XACT Shock: New compression adjuster and nut for easier service and better tolerances. New coloring.
Displacement: 124.8 cm³
Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
Bore/Stroke: 54 mm / 54.5 mm
Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
Frame design: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
Front Suspension: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
Suspension travel (front): 310 mm
Suspension travel (rear): 300 mm
Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
Steering head angle: 63.9 °