SHIPPING / RETURNS
The cutoff for same day shipping is 3:00 PM. Our default shipping carrier is Canada Post Regular shipping. Express shipping will be upgraded to Canada Post Xpresspost. Shipping may be substituted to Purolator if it is a better option for your package. If you would like to arrange a different shipping option, please contact us at 1-877-214-2801.
Our Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100 (before tax) shipped anywhere in Canada. Orders under $100 will be charged a flat rate of $20 for anywhere in Canada. Shipping times for Canada vary, but generally range between 2 and 5 business days. Larger products, such as wheels, tires and body work, will be shipped in its original packaging and are subject to additional shipping charges. Please also note that motorcycles are not eligible for free shipping.
Please allow a 3-5 business day lead time for us to get some products from our suppliers if we do not have them in the warehouse. You will be contacted if this is the case.
Please call us Toll Free 1-877-214-2801 and we will be glad to give you a shipping quote over the phone.
Weekend delivery is not available. We do not process or ship orders on weekends or holidays.
SHIPPING & RISKS DURING SHIPPING
When products are shipped to you by common carrier, BFD Moto's liability to you for breakage and/or non-delivery of the products by the common carrier to you will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier's terms and conditions of carriage. You may wish to purchase insurance from loss or breakage during carriage for full insurable value of the products you have ordered by making the appropriate requests when placing your order with BFDMOTO.ca.
Returns must also be received in new condition. For a fast turnaround and 100% refund on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
- All Refunds must occurs within 5 days of delivery and exchanges within 10 days.
- All returned products must be in new condition with zero wear, the original packaging, and all tags/stickers/films still attached.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- If you're thinking of returning an item, please do not wear it out for a ride or mount and use it before you initiate a return. We will not be able to accept it! Test boot fitment by wearing them around your house on carpet, but do not scuff and dirty them by going outside or on a test ride.
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items will be returned to the customer. Any parts returned after the specified amount of days are subject to a restocking fee up to 25%.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
1. Contact Us
- Call Us: 1-877-214-2801
- Email Us
Make sure you get a full refund by returning your item(s) with the packaging in original, intact condition. Please don't return an item with packaging you wouldn't want to receive yourself.
- Returned items must be enclosed in their original packaging. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protective packaging.
- Items sold in vacuum sealed packaging cannot be returned if they are opened. If non-resalable packaging is not intact, the item is no longer in "new condition".
- Original packaging that has been torn open or damaged cannot be accepted. These items are no longer in new condition.
- Original packaging also includes all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc. Please ensure helmets come back with visor clings, jackets come back with tags attached, and hard parts come back with informational sheets.
- Please pack your returns securely enough to prevent damage in transit. If we receive a damaged item, we have no way of knowing when or how the damage occurred and will not be able to accept it as a return.
- Please do not use the item's original packaging as a shipping container. To avoid damage and ensure you're refunded, pack items in the original packaging and place inside of a larger, separate shipping container. We recommend using the box your items were originally shipped in.
- Include original invoice or other necessary contact information.
- Shipping return labels can be obtained by contacting us
If your apparel does not fit right, you get free shipping on the first exchange! No restocking and no shipping fees, we pay to get it back and will send you the proper size.
Give us a call or email, explain the fitment issue, and we will walk you through returning your item. The proper fitting item will be sent upon return of the old one. Returned items must be in new condition in the original packaging. Offer valid up to 30 days after the original purchase date.
Certain conditions and exceptions can be applied to our return policy. If you're unsure if your product qualifies, give us a call. There are certain items that we cannot accept as returns. These include:
- Chemicals that are open.
- Certain electronic items: Only electrical items that have not been opened may be returned. OEM and aftermarket ignition components are not returnable (coils, stator, CDI).
- Acid filled batteries.