SHIPPING / RETURNS
Every package leaving BFD Moto is carefully packed by us before shipping. All orders will be shipped from our Canadian warehouse using one of the following delivery services:
- Canada Post
Our Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100 (before tax) shipped anywhere in Canada. Orders under $100 will be charged a flat rate of $20 for anywhere in Canada. Shipping times for Canada vary, but generally range between 2 and 5 business days. Larger products, such as wheels, tires and body work, will be shipped in its original packaging and are subject to additional shipping charges. Please also note that motorcycles are not eligible for free shipping.
Please allow a 3-5 business day lead time for us to get some products from our suppliers if we do not have them in the warehouse. You will be contacted if this is the case.
Please call us Toll Free 1-877-214-2801 and we will be glad to give you a shipping quote over the phone.
SHIPPING & RISKS DURING SHIPPING
When products are shipped to you by common carrier, BFD Moto's liability to you for breakage and/or non-delivery of the products by the common carrier to you will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier's terms and conditions of carriage. You may wish to purchase insurance from loss or breakage during carriage for full insurable value of the products you have ordered by making the appropriate requests when placing your order with BFDMOTO.com.
New and unused items within the first 10 days of delivery can be exchanged or refunded. Items must be returned with all manufacturers packaging and put in an external shipping box.
- Anything sent back to us without an external shipping box is breaking our refund/exchange policy and will be sent back to sender without a refund.
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet if trying boots or to wear your helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Easy Return Shipping!
The cost for using the Canada Post authorization number (Canada only) will be just $15+tax and will be deducted when we issue your refund.
If you’d like to make an exchange, you will need to place a second order for the new item.
- The original order will be treated as a refund.
- You can make the new order ASAP to secure your desired items availability and quick delivery.
Follow these simple steps to return your order:
1. Contact Us
- Call Us: 1-877-214-2801
- Email Us
- Write your RMA number on the exterior of your shipping package.
3. Take your package to a Canada Post outlet
- We will contact you once we receive your return.
- You will see your monetary refund within 3-5 business days after refund is issued.
Certain conditions and exceptions can be applied to our return policy. If you're unsure if your product qualifies, give us a call. There are certain items that we cannot accept as returns. These include:
- Chemicals that are open.
- Certain electronic items: Only electrical items that have not been opened may be returned. OEM and aftermarket ignition components are not returnable (coils, stator, CDI).
- Acid filled batteries.