2021 Husqvarna TC 250
The TC 250 comfortably holds the top step in the 250 cc 2-stroke motocross class. Featuring the latest in 2-stroke motocross technology and delivering the highest level of performance and quality. Paired with modern bodywork, advanced ergonomics and premium parts standard, the TC 250 promises superior comfort and control in all riding conditions.
- Engine Specifications
- Chassis Specifications
- New graphics providing a premium modern look
- Updated WP XACT suspension
- Lightweight ChroMoly steel frame
- Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
- Magura hydraulic clutch system
- Brembo calipers & high performance discs
- Traction and launch control with advanced settings
- ProTaper Handlebar
- Progressive throttle & ODI Grips
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
- New XACT naming
- New settings for improved rider comfort
- Updated XACT fork with AER Technology: calibrated pistons for better tolerances and improved fork action. New caps and coloring.
- Updated XACT Shock: New compression adjuster and nut for easier service and better tolerances. New coloring.
Displacement: 249 cm³
Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
Bore/Stroke: 66.4 mm / 72 mm
Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
Frame design: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
Front Suspension: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
Suspension travel (front): 310 mm
Suspension travel (rear): 300 mm
Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
Steering head angle: 63.9 °