Camel ADV High Fender Kit - Yamaha Tenere 700
Some people love the look of the factory low fender on the Yamaha 700 Tenere, not us, we much prefer the more aggressive look of the high supermoto style fender! Whether you like high fenders just for the look or because you don't want the front wheel balled up when riding in sticky mud, we have you covered!
Our T7 high fender kit's crown jewel is the anodized billet aluminum fender adaptor/brake manifold. This piece looks killer and serves 2 important functions:
- The T7's rad is very close to the front wheel so you can't simply bolt a fender to the four threaded holes on the bottom of the lower triple clamp. Even using a short supermoto fender, the back of the fender hits the bike's rad guard. Our bracket has an offset bolt pattern that moves the fender ahead so it clears the rad guard.
- There is one front output fitting off the bike's ABS module but we have two brake calipers. Our bracket doubles as a 1-2 manifold to split the hose from the ABS module into 2 separate hoses; one to each caliper eliminating the dangerous stock over-the-front-wheel brake hose arrangement.
The best thing about the T7's factory low fender is that the upper section is bolted to the fork guards rather than being one big piece like seen on most other low fender equipped bikes. This means we can simply remove the fender and retain the factory fork guards. This results in a lower cost kit, easier install and a factory look!
Our kit also features three high quality braided stainless-steel brake lines from Galfer; one of the industry's best brands!
Your kit includes:
- Anodized billet aluminum fender adaptor/brake manifold. Available in Black, Red or Blue
- High quality braided stainless-steel brake line and hardware from Galfer
- Powdercoated aluminum fork guard cover plates
- All required fasteners
- Camel ADV decals