Fox V1 Solid Helmet -Matte Black
The V1 Solid Helmet delivers an array of elevated features to improve rider safety, fit and comfort, making it one of the most competitive, versatile, entry-level moto helmets on the market.
The V1 Helmet has received the latest international certifications, including ECE 22.06 and DOT, as well as a slew of safety features to help you ride with ease. The helmet comes Mips® equipped, a protection system shown to reduce rotational forces by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain. Side shear-off screws allow the visor to purposely break away on impact. And the lightweight polycarbonate and ABS plastic shell is designed to disperse energy in the event of a crash.
The V1 helmet is available in nine sizes, with four shell and six EPS sizes. You can further refine your fit with optional cheek pads, which come in either thick or thin versions. Thick cheek pads will tighten the fit by 5 mm, while thin cheek pads will loosen it by 5 mm.
The V1 is designed for comfort, with a robust venting system to channel fresh air in and hot air out to keep you cool and dry. The removable liner and cheek pads are washable, and the mouth vent and chin bar are padded for comfort.
With a large variety of styles, nine sizes, and modern safety features, the V1 helmet is ready for any ride, including dirt bike, ATV, and side by side. Its cold-weather kit makes it ideal for winter activities like winter riding and snowmobiling.
- Meets US DOT and new EU ECE 22.06 and DOT certifications
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (Mips®)
- Mips® adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head
- Dual-density EPS liner is deigned to protect by spreading the forces of an impact across a wider surface area
- 4 shell and 6 EPS sizes for a precise fit (adult and youth)
- 7 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Adjustable visor with breakaway side screws
- Customizable cheek pads
- Available cold-weather kit (sold separately)
- Lightweight injection molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Removable mouth vent cover and padded EVA chinbar
- Steel D-ring chin strap closure
- Materials: EPS, ABS, polyester