DID 428 VX Pro Street VX Chain
D.I.D's PRO-Street X-Ring® VX Series Chains are high quality X-Ring® chains with superior strength to withstand the horsepower of today's Dual Sports and Trials Bikes. The VX Series uses our patented low friction X-Ring® for maximum performance.
- Greater rigidity (7% higher than previous VM)
- Higher rigidty creates smoother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response
- D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chain
- Superior longer life than previous VM series
- Replaces the Professional O-Ring V Series and the Premium X-Ring VM Series
- Average tensile strength of 7420 lbs.
- MAX. 350 C.C.
- Pin Length: 20.65 mm
- Roller Diameter: 8.6 mm
- Plate Inner: 2 mm
- Thickness Outer: 2 mm
- Weight (100 Links): 1.21 kg
- Tensile Strength: 7420 lbs.
- Seal Type: X
- Wear Resistance (Index=Std. Chain=100): 2700
- Rivet Connecting Link: Option
- Clip Connecting Link: Included (FJ)
- Engine C.C. raing: 250 C.C. (Dual Purpose), 350 C.C. (Street & Supersport)
Fitment: Husqvarna/GasGas/KTM 85cc Models