Dunlop Geomax MX3S Front Tire
$25 SHIPPING FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF PURCHASED ONLINE*
Just like the MX52, the Dunlop MX3S Geomax was first seen in the sole possession of the factory race teams. And now after dominating the 2013 SX and MX race season, the MX3S front tire finally drops to the riding public. Able to cover sand, soft and intermediate terrain, Dunlop has created a knob pattern that greatly improves cornering bite and feel over a wide range of surfaces. For the competitive motocross rider, the writing is on the wall.
GEOMAX MX3S KEY FEATURES
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-in-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
FRONT GEOMAX MX3S TECHNOLOGY
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob Placement: Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress.